George Solomon Nyanaro

Experienced Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation Manger with over 11 years demonstrated practical
experience in developing and implementing functional results-based monitoring and evaluation systems in Kenya. I am skilled in HIV Care and Treatment, Maternal and Child Health, Community Strategy and voluntary medical male circumcision, Report Writing, Management skills and Quantitative Research. Strong community and social services professional with a BSC in information Technology.

I have acquired demonstrated expertise in compliance, training, tracking and reporting with PEPFAR/CDC, WHO and DfID. Over the years, I have cultivated a high degree of self-motivation, responsibility, and flexibility with valuable competencies in data analysis, quality assurance and documentation. I am well versed with paper based MOH systems, Electronic Medical record systems OpenMRS, C-PAD, KenyaEMRS, Redcap as well as eHealth solutions including use of mobile technology is data collection and reporting. Currently, serving for over 3 years as a Monitoring Learning and Evaluation Manager for KEMRI – FACES program funded by PEPFAR/CDC https://faces.ucsf.edu/team.

Before then I served as an Assistant Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation Manager for 5 months, as M&E officer for 4 years, assistant Data Manager for 3 years in the same program. In addition I have worked as a Monitoring and Evaluation consultant for electronic Maternal Child Health Record (eMCHR) funded by DfID and consulted for World Health Organization(WHO) through their Accelerator project in designing a data collection tool for evaluation of evidence-based FP and adolescent health related guidelines in 14 countries.

Organization: UCSF _ Clinical Kisumu
Role: Monitoring Learning and Evaluation Manager

1 Like